Position: Academic Coordinator – ESL/K-12 Program
Line Manager: Campus Manager
A. Job Description
1. Leading role in academic operation quality in the center
– Planning and conducting induction teacher training programs on IvyPrep policy, classroom procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids;
– Planning and conducting new product orientations for teachers, when needed;
– Observing teachers’ lessons to evaluate their performance and recommend changes that could strengthen the teacher’s teaching skills and students’ learning experiences;
– Checking and approving teachers’ working hours on the ECO STUDY system;
– Substitute teaching when necessary.
– Taking part in assessing teachers’ performance
– Networking with teachers in the center regarding non-teaching activities
– Being responsible for quality assurance in the center
– Follow-up of students’ homework, assignments, and performance
– Approving of tutorial sessions
– Ensuring academic operations follow the regulations set out in the Teacher and Academic Staff Handbooks
– Conducting student/ teachers’ satisfaction surveys
– Making reports on students/ teachers’ performance
– Following up and resolving all teacher-related issues at the center level.
2. Student Care
– Initiating academic activities in centers to improve teaching quality and motivate students
– Communicating with parents/parents meeting set up
– Conducting a Placement Test for new students;
– Orientating new students to the IvyPrep Student Code;
– Following up on students’ performance and advising solutions to support students when needed;
– Ensuring students’ achievement of the learning outcomes;
– Organizing activities/events to motivate students;
– Following up and resolving all student-related issues at the center level.
3. Leading Teaching Assistant
– Leading and supervising TAs at the center;
– Assigning working hours to TAs;
– Observing and evaluating TA’s performance;
– Providing professional development workshops/training to TAs when needed.
4. Other responsibilities
– Working with the Scheduling Team about the center teaching schedule
– Leading role in academic process quality
– Teaching and substituting when required
– Observing products being used and providing feedback
– Marking and grading tests and students’ work when needed.
– Solving all other academic problems in centers.
B. Work time and Location
– In shift: 8 AM – 5 PM | 1 PM – 9 PM, 5,5 days and a half per week (weekend included).
– 21 Le Quy Don Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC / 53 – 55 Nguyen Huu Canh, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
– Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree, a university degree in the English language is preferred;
– At least one year of experience in a related position;
– Excellent English proficiency;
– Team working and decision making;
– Communication and presentation skills;
– Critical thinking and problem-solving;
– Multi-tasking, working under high pressure;
– Having an IELTS certificate of 7.0 is preferable;
– Have skills in using Microsoft Office (MS Words, MS Excel, and PowerPoint).
– Competitive salary;
– Enhancing professional experience in academic development;
– Various opportunities for career advancement;
– Annual leave; health check; company trip.
– Personal laptop and uniform are provided;
– Dynamic; open work environment;
How to apply: Please send your updated CV to email email@example.com with the title