- JOB DETAILS
- Position: Part time English teacher
- Programs: Foundation
- Junior programs for students from 5 -12 years old aiming to take Cambridge certificates such as Starters – Movers – Flyers
- Senior programs for students from 11 -15 years old amining to take Cambridge certificates such as KET – PET – FCE
- Course duration: 3-4 months
- Class size: 10-15 students
- Schedule: Weekdays evening (from 6 PM) and weekends (from 8 AM, can offer up to 8 hours/ day)
- Go Vap: 144 Quang Trung, Ward 10, Go Vap District, HCMC, Vietnam
- Tan Binh: 40D Ut Tich, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
- District 1: 131, Le Van Duyet, Da Kao, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- District 7: 34-36 Nguyen Thi Thap, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, HCMC, Vietnam
Classrooms are installed with full supporting equipment such as PC/ Laptop; Speakers; Projector; Whiteboard,…
It is great to have:
- +02 year experience as an ESL teacher
- A university degree;
- A teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA/DELTA)
- Available schedule on weekday evenings and full weekend
- Competitive hourly teaching pay rate
- Travelling allowance
- Re Enrollment bonus at the end of the course
- Opportunities for advancing careers in Academic Development
- Support on Work Permit and TRC
D. RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Application review by the Human Resources Department
- Online interview with Academic Manager to share and discuss the program and teaching methodology
- Demo with mock students
- Offer | Onboard Training
Short listed candidates will be updated if they pass each step of the recruitment process.
To apply for your interested position, please help complete the form below with the attached link of your updated CV.
If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
Join us today!